CloudContacts Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions summarizes the conditions you agree to comply with and be bound by in relation to your use of CloudContacts and this website (Company).
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- If you are a customer, you are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the CloudContacts service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data ("Content") that you submit.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of CloudContacts, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your CloudContacts account. You use the CloudContacts service at your own risk.
This Terms and Conditions policy was produced and posted on October 10, 2008 (updated October 25, 2012).
Business Card Shipping
CloudContacts is not responsible for business card shipments that are lost in transit.
Business Card Usage
CloudContacts may, now or in the future, use the submitted card data to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services, including but not limited to our Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Business card data will not be sold to any party, at any time.
Customers may receive a refund within three days (3) of purchase. If a refund is provided, account will be terminated when refund has been processed. Customer pays return shipping if applicable.
Expiration of Credits
Credit purchases expire one year from date of purchase.
We will process the first 5 categories provided in each order at no charge. Additional categories will be processed at a rate of $4 per category.
Price quotes for custom work will be submitted after materials and full written understanding of all requests have been received.
Rush processing provides a faster turnaround of business card processing. In the event that CloudContacts can't provide the rush processing service where a customer has paid for the rush processing, CloudContacts will refund the full amount of the rush processing charge.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CLOUDCONTACTS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, COSTS, FEES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THIS SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, OR ANY DATA SUPPLIED THEREWITH, EVEN IF CLOUDCONTACTS OR AN CLOUDCONTACTS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.